3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOak Way, Heckington, Sleaford
- Brand New Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage & Gardens
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
Rarely available BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOW with THREE BEDROOMS and an ENSUITE to the master, in the sought after village of HECKINGTON. The property also has a DOUBLE GARAGE, as well as generous sized living dining kitchen and lounge positioned to the rear. Call now to book your viewing.
A superb BRAND NEW DETACHED BUNGALOW on an exclusive development in the highly sought after village of HECKINGTON. Built by a reputable builder, Seagate Homes, this property is built to a high standard, with modern kitchen, utility and bathroom fixtures and fittings installed. The property comprises of an entrance hallway and lounge with generous sized living dining kitchen, fitted with modern base and wall units and also boasting a range of built in appliances. There is also a utility room, as well as THREE BEDROOMS, the master of which benefits from an ENSUITE. There is a separate family bathroom. Outside this property will have a generous sized rear garden, much larger than the average and an integral DOUBLE GARAGE with off road parking leading up to the property
Viewing of this property is highly recommended, as interest is expected to be high in this development.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.31m x 3.48m )
With UPVC French Doors to rear, UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Living Dining Kitchen 20' 5" x 10' 4" ( 6.22m x 3.15m )
Range of base and wall units with worktops over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink inset, built in hob with extractor over, built in oven, built in fridge/freezer, built in dish washer, UPVC French doors to rear and UPVC window to rear.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
worktops with cupboards under and stainless steel sink inset, partially glazed UPVC door to rear, UPVC window to side and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.45m into bay x 3.48m )
UPVC Bay window to front and radiator
Tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
built in wardrobes, UPVC window to front and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator
panneled bath unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure UPVC window to side, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Double Garage 18' 5" x 17' 6" ( 5.61m x 5.33m )
two up and over doors, wall mounted boiler, power and lighting. the property has brick paved off road parking which leads to the double garage.
Gardens Front & Rear
To the rear there will be a generous, enclosed lawned garden
Agents Note One
Subject to the timing of the purchase, there are a range of choices available to a prospective buyer, with a choice of floor tiles to the kitchen and utility room and in the bathroom, ensuite and WC (if applicable) a choice of floor and wall tiles. A full specifications list is available for inspection at the Estate Agents office.
Agents Note Two
We would advise that this site is an ongoing site under construction and therefore viewing is strictly via appointment through the agents. Please telephone William H Brown on 01529 303040.
Agents Note Three
Guarantees / Certificates
We are advised by the Sales & Marketing Manager that the property will benefit from a 10 year Premier Guarantee. Further details upon request.
Heckington has an excellent range of local amenities to include, shops, butchers, public houses and takeaways. There is also a picturesque village Church and renowned Historic Windmill. There is the annual widely known and publicised Heckington Show and train facilities from the village.
On entering the village of Heckington from Sleaford, along Sleaford Road, turn left when signposted onto Oak Way. Continue along this road to the very bottom, with this small site being positioned straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.