3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. James Avenue, Whetstone, London, N20
- Semi Detached
- Drive Way
- Good Natural Light Throughout
- Good Schools Locally
- Close To Friary Park
- Within 1 mile of Totteridge & Whetstone Tube
- Potential Make Bigger (STPC)
- Good Condition Throughout
A corner plot three bedroom semi detached home in this popular road off Friern Barnet Lane has great potential to extend (STPC).
THE OWNERS LOVES
"This has been our family home for over 40 years and we have been very happy in our time here"
"We have brilliant neighbours, we all look out for one another but at the same time we respective everyones privacy"
"We was first attached to area for the school, at the same time we have great links to all over north London, with Totteridge & Whetstone, Arnos Grove and Muswell Hill in easy access. We also have some wonderful park close by all within walking distance"
St James Avenue is a desirable Road where a lot of home owners/families stay on for many years, rather than moving they extend and make bigger over time. This property has really good potential to extend and create bigger square footage (STPC).
The current vendors have looked after and maintain the property well, allowing the new owners to simple move in.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56514796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT160438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.