2 bedroom flat for saleThe Hollies, Wanstead, E11
Offers in Excess of £525,000
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The prestigious gated development has beautiful communal gardens and the added advantage of a garage en-bloc. The apartment is accessed via a secure entry phone system, which leads you into an immaculate communal hallway. The spacious accommodation is comprised of a large lounge/diner leading on to a balcony, a fitted kitchen and bathroom and two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. There is also an additional wash room and toilet and a large store room, which could be used as a study, dressing room or playroom depending on your needs. Although the property could benefit from some cosmetic updating, the size of the individual rooms and layout creates the perfect space for someone to create their dream home! The property is also being offered for sale chain free, making it an ideal purchase for someone looking to move quickly.
• Two double bedroom apartment • Ground floor
• Gated development • Central Wanstead
• Walking distance to Wanstead and Snaresbrook underground stations
• Separate store room/study • Family bathroom
• Additional toilet • Balcony
• Garage en-bloc • Chain Free
Lounge/Diner - 19'3 x 20'9 max
Kitchen - 12'7 x 7'11 max
Bedroom One - 21'1 x 11
Bedroom Two - 14'9 x 10'5
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56515420.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET321-t-4823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.