4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMountsorrel Lane, Rothley, Leicester
Under Offer £279,950
- Remodelled and Considerably Extended Four Bedroom Family Home
- Energy Rating E
- Highly Desirable Location in Catchment for Rothley Primary School
- Enlarged and Refitted Modern Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Through Lounge and Former Dining Room
- West Facing Well Established Family Friendly Rear Garden
- Large En-Suite Bathroom & Contemporary Refitted Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Log Burner
- uPVC Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- All Fitted Carpets and Bespoke Blinds Included
Rothley is a particularly well serviced Charnwood Forest village situated around a traditional village green and offering extensive local facilities including popular pubs, restaurants, shops and school. The village is particularly well placed for fast access to Loughborough and Leicester and the M1 at Markfield. Local facilities also include Rothley Park Golf Club, Rothley Court Hotel / Restaurant, Soar Valley Leisure Centre and local beauty spots include Swithland Reservoir and Bradgate Park.
Proceeding from Rothley village along Mountsorrel Lane, the property can be eventually found on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56515504.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT160817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons Your Property Experts, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.