4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBull Lane, Eccles, Aylesford, Kent
Sold STC £330,000
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Stunning finish throughout
- Friendly village location
- Beautiful open countryside on your doorstep
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (83)
A few years ago a plot of land became available where this property has now been built and completed in 2016. The builders built it so it was in keeping with the surrounding homes; on the outside at least! Pop inside and it's in another league; no expense has been spared from the oak doors to the quality of the fittings and fixtures.Entertaining in a home like this is on another level in terms of hosting fantastic dinner parties or celebrations with the combination of the kitchen facilities and the super-sized lounge/dining areas you have here. In the summer months open up the bi-folding doors and let the natural light pour in and be treated to a wonderful view of the garden. The home itself is perfectly designed for modern living; you have the convenience of a toilet on every level, great for the family and when friends visit. Enjoy the luxury of an en-suite shower room to complement the bedroom on the top floor; so queues for the bathroom in the mornings will be a thing of the past.You can park your cars with ease here and forget the worries of cramped parking that others have to put up with. The owners dropped the kerb to the front to allow parking for 2 cars; just watch, in time other neighbours will do the same.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 7'3 (3.36m x 2.21m)
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 12'0 (4.58m x 3.66m)
- Dining Area: 14'0 x 8'6 (4.27m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 7'5 (3.25m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 7'5 (3.20m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'4 x 7'0 (2.24m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 (4.35m) x 10'0 at widest point (3.05m) narrowing to 7'4 (2.24m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56515603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.