3 bedroom detached house for saleBawtry Road, Wickersley, Rotherham
- IMPOSING DETACHED PROPERTY IN A PRIME LOCATION
- Fantastic family-size living accommodation, Office & Conservatory
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room & En-Suite Bathroom
- Two further En-suite Bedrooms
- Generous gardens and ample off-road parking
- MUST BE VIEWED!
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS IMPOSING DETACHED PROPERTY IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION. Originally built with four beds but converted to provide three generous Bedrooms (Master Suite with spacious Dressing Room and large En-suite Bathroom) IMMACULATELY PRESENTED - VIEW NOW
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN IMPOSING FAMILY HOME IN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED LOCATION.
Situated in a prime location in Wickersley with good access links to the M1 Motorway network, reputable local schools including Wickersley School & Sports College and all the amenities of Wickersley including the shops, bars, restaurants at the Tanyard is this immaculately presented Detached Family Property for which an early viewing is highly recommended.
The impressive accommodation originally built as a four bed but now converted to provide generous three bedroomed accommodation which briefly comprises:- Reception Hallway, Ground floor cloakroom/w.c., Magnificent Lounge, Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room, Conservatory/Family Room, Pantry/Store, Rear Porch, Utility, Office, Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and En-Suite Bathroom with free-standing bath and a large walk-in shower, Two further En-Suite Bedrooms. The property is set in generous gardens with ample off-road parking and a large covered Carport.
THIS MAGNIFICENT HOME IS SURE TO APPEAL TO ANY DISCERNING FAMILY BUYER - CALL US NOW FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/w.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and pedestal wash basin and having a bespoke pull-out heated towel rail, wood flooring and spotlights.
At the front of the property a double glazed door opens into the impressive reception hall which has two double glazed windows to the front, a storage cupboard, a solid wood floor, two central heating radiators, spotlights and understairs storage cupboards.
Lounge 20' 9" max x 16' max ( 6.32m max x 4.88m max )
This generously proportioned lounge features a beautiful fire surround with inset gas fire basket, two double glazed windows to the front and two central heating radiators.
Open Plan Kitchen/dining Room
This fabulous Kitchen and Dining Area creates a fantastic family living space which forms the "hub" of the home. Further doors lead through to a well proportioned Conservatory and the Dining Area has access off to a Pantry/store, the Rear Porch, Utility and Office.
Kitchen/sitting Area 8' 10" extending to 22' 10" x 32' 7" ( 2.69m extending to 6.96m x 9.93m )
Fitted with an extensive range of kitchen units with contrasting worktops, breakfast bar, a dresser unit, a Belfast sink and a range style cooker with canopy extractor above and an integrated dishwasher. The room has wooden flooring throughout, spotlights, central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors opening onto the rear in the sitting area and double doors leading into the conservatory.
Dining Room Section 9' 9" x 22' 2" ( 2.97m x 6.76m )
The Dining Room has double glazed French doors opening onto the rear of the property, a door opening to the pantry and a further door to the rear porch.
Conservatory/family Room 12' 9" x 25' 9" ( 3.89m x 7.85m )
This stunning conservatory/family room has ample double glazed windows to the front, side and rear with bi-folding doors leading onto the garden, exposed feature brickwork and wood floor throughout.
Off the dining room is the pantry/store which provides useful additional storage.
Having a central heating radiator, a double glazed door opening to the side of the property and further doors leading to the utility and office.
Having a tiled floor and a double glazed window to the side, spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Office 20' 5" narrowing to 13' 3" x 7' 3" ( 6.22m narrowing to 4.04m x 2.21m )
Featuring built-in storage, double glazed windows to the front and side, central heating radiator and wood floor.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a central heating radiator, spotlights and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom Suite 12' 9" x 20' 8" ( 3.89m x 6.30m )
This beautifully presented master bedroom features three double glazed windows to the front and two central heating radiators and has an archway leading through to the:-
Dressing Area 11' 5" x 17' 1" ( 3.48m x 5.21m )
The dressing area has two double glazed windows to the front, two central heating radiators and ample built-in wardrobes/storage with spotlights throughout.
This stylish en-suite is beautifully presented and features a white suite to comprise of a free-standing bath to one end of the room, a large walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and a pedestal wash basin. There is also an heated towel rail, central heating radiator, spotlights, wood floor and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 13' 4" ( 3.00m x 4.06m )
This room has double glazed windows to the side and rear, spotlights and a central heating radiator. Access to the:-
Featuring a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having an heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
A further en-suite bedroom with double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear.
At the front of the property double wooden gates open onto a substantial block paved driveway which provides ample parking for several cars with stone walls and mature trees and hedging to the boundaries. An entrance portico with two stone columns leads to the front entrance door and the front garden has lawned areas and access to the:-
Which provides covered parking for several vehicles.
To the rear of the property is a further garden area with mature plants, trees and shrubs and a lawned area and benefits from outdoor lighting.
Please note the property was extensively renovated in 2012 and benefits from a burglar alarm and outdoor lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56515774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.