2 bedroom flat for saleLordswood Court Coxford Road, Southampton, SO16
Offers in Region of
- EPC Grade C
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Situated On The Second Floor
- Contemporary Fitted Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Tree Lined Views
- Private Balcony
- Garage En Bloc
- Viewings Essential
* CALLING ALL INVESTORS/ FIRST TIME BUYERS* if you are looking for a property that offers no compromise on size or location then this apartment could be just for you. Benefiting from two double bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom and garage en bloc this home is ready for you to move into straight away yet allowing you to add your own stamp, do not delay arrange your viewing now. EPC grade C.
Lordswood Court is within close proximity to both Southampton City centre and Southampton General Hospital. Leisure facilities can be found at Southampton sports centre.
Sellers View- I have loved living at Lordswood Court. The garage en bloc has provided a great storage space and the private balcony has been a lovely retreat to sit and watch the world go by. I am only looking to move for a change of area but know the next buyer will love this property.
Lounge / Diner 17' 0" x 11' 11" (5.18m x 3.64m )
Kitchen 6' 11" x 9' 9" (2.11m x 2.98m )
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 13' 4" (3.57m x 4.06m )
Bedroom 9' 9" x 13' 5" (2.96m x 4.09m )
Bathroom / WC 8' 0" x 6' 10" (2.44m x 2.08m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56515930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528574995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.