3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePingle Bank, Holme, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- En-Suite To Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Viewing Advised
LOOK NO FURTHER……benefiting from TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and EN-SUITE TO MASTER. Outside continues with OFF ROAD PARKING and enclosed rear garden. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Secure door. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
15,05" x 14,05". UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Double wood and glazed doors leading through to;
CONSERVETRY: 8,10" X 14,05". UPVC Double glazed patio doors to rear. Radiator.
12,08" X 8,02". UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator.
Fitted carpet, radiator
8.04" x 10.11". UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
9,07" x 10,00". UPVC Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, Radiator.
11,06" x 5.07". UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to front. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Low maintenance, Enclosed by fencing, Shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.