3 bedroom bungalow for saleTwo Mile Hill Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15
- Secured Private road through electric gates.
- Brand new hi spec home.
- Bi folding doors to gardens.
- Three bed detached bungalow.
- Multiple off street parking.
- Convenient Kingswood location.
- Flooring options available.
A fantastic and unique opportunity to secure this brand new three bed detached bungalow on the gated St Michaels Drive in Kingswood. Offering an amazing blend of light and open plan living spaces, this modern bungalow provides a great option for those wanting one level living in a convenient and popular location in Kingswood, within walking distance of local shops and amenities in the area. The property offers hallway, with large open plan lounge kitchen diner with bi-folding doors overlooking the sunny rear garden making this a fantastic room to entertain friends and family. The three bedrooms, including two doubles and a single, with en-suite to the master, provide versatile bedroom spaces. A modern bathroom offering a three piece suite, completes the generous footprint. Externally the home offers enclosed rear garden, and multiple parking spaces set within a private gated drive accessed by electric gates.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOW160465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.