3 bedroom maisonette for saleGraham Road, London, E8
- Grand Private Entrance and Hallway
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights And Ornate Cornicing
- Sumptuous Exposed Oak Flooring
- Huge Sash Windows/Working Shutters
- A Plethora Of Exquisite Bespoke Features
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
This truly exquisite, wonderfully bright garden maisonette, occupies the raised ground and first floors of this enchanting semi-detached Victorian house. Enjoying a stunning interior with sleek lines and a glorious mixture of grand classic features and bespoke contemporary designs, as well as a glorious private mature landscaped secluded garden. Composed of a two inter-communicating living/entertaining spaces with magnificent fireplaces, a striking fitted kitchen with bi-folding fully glazed doors leading to a terrace and stairs to the garden, three bedrooms and a chic bathroom. Superb location with Broadway Market, Kingsland Road, London Fields and Dalston Junction Overground Station close by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC150598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.