6 bedroom detached house for saleSend,Woking
- Entrance hall
- Dining room
- Living room
- Downstairs WC
- Two ground floor double bedrooms one with en-suite WC
- First floor master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Three further first floor bedrooms
- First floor family bathroom
Ideally located in the popular village of Send c. 1/2 a mile to local shops is this stunning detached family home with beautiful lake views.
With beautiful views over a lake on a peaceful no-through road is this delightful six bedroom, deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow situated in the popular village of Send.
This attractive and well presented property is just over 1/2 a mile into the centre of Send which offer a variety of locals shops and amenities, the property also has excellent access to the A3. Externally to the rear there is a stunning secluded garden with delightful patio area which can be accessed from the living room and dining room and a detached garage. Planning permission has been granted for a large summer house/games room in the garden. To the front there is an integral garage and driveway parking for numerous cars. Internally all of the rooms have been decorated to an extremely high standard and are well proportioned. Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2157533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.