3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale77 Harlawhill Gardens, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9JH
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house, forming part of a popular established modern development close to Prestonpans town centre.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, electric heating, TV and telephone points and good storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from private, well-maintained gardens to the front and rear; as well as a private driveway.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and bright, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private front and rear gardens and driveway, forming part of a popular, established modern development close to Prestonpans town centre. Light, well-maintained and tastefully-decorated throughout, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, electric heating, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage, including attic space. Additionally, the property benefits from a private, south-facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn; an easily-maintained front garden; and a private driveway. The ground floor begins with an entrance hall providing access to the living room, and featuring a stairway rising to the first floor landing. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized living room includes and understairs cupboard; whilst the dining/kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and French doors to the rear garden. The first floor consists of a landing which gives access to the loft; two carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects (one with a built-in wardrobe); a front-facing single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe; and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5364269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.