5 bedroom detached house for saleSunnyview, Chivery, Tring
Offers in Excess of £950,000
- Stunning Views
- Five Bedrooms
- Potential Annexe
- Sun Room
- ORP & Garage
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Close to Wendover Woods
Seeing is believing with this truly outstanding and extremely deceptive five bedroom detached property, residing in a splendid position allowing amazing views across the countryside.
The property has been heavily altered, extended and upgraded by the current owners over time, creating an incredibly spacious family home over two floors. Full inspections are simply essential to appreciate all that this wonderful home has to offer.
L Shaped Lounge
Lounge Area 1 17' 9" max x 9' 2" max ( 5.41m max x 2.79m max )
Lounge Area 2 11' 5" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.48m max x 2.97m max )
Study 11' max x 10' 7" max ( 3.35m max x 3.23m max )
Kitchen Area 22' 4" max x 8' 1" max ( 6.81m max x 2.46m max )
Dining & Drawing Area 21' max x 10' 11" max ( 6.40m max x 3.33m max )
Conservatory 31' 1" max x 7' 7" max ( 9.47m max x 2.31m max )
Master Bedroom / Annexe 13' 1" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.99m max x 3.68m max )
En-Suite Bathroom 14' 4" max x 6' max ( 4.37m max x 1.83m max )
Office / Wardrobe Room
Utility Room 7' 6" max x 6' max ( 2.29m max x 1.83m max )
Bedroom 2 16' 3" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.95m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 9" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.89m max x 3.53m max )
Bedroom 4 - L Shaped 12' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 5 10' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.20m max x 3.43m max )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto St Mary's Way, at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Park Road which leads into Chartridge Lane, stay on this road for approximately 3 miles then turn right into onto Arrewig Lane and turn left at Chapel Lane. Turn right onto Taylors Lane then
turn left onto St Leonards and the property is a short way along this road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56519018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.