2 bedroom flat for saleMichigan Building, Docklands, E14
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment
- Set in a secure modern development
- Offering a spacious and bright reception room
- Two sizeable bedrooms with storage
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Boasting a private balcony and secure underground parking
- Benefits from pool, gym and concierge services
- Close proximity to The O2 arena
This stylish two bedroom first floor apartment affords generously proportioned and bright interiors with neutral décor and a wealth of modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
Michigan Building is perfectly placed for riverside walks, as well as being moments from vibrant Canary Wharf where there is an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Blackwall Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 965035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.