5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDavidson Road, Croydon
- Five bedrooms
- Recently renovated
- Two reception rooms
- Popular residential road
Recently renovated, five bedroom semi-detached home coming to the market in immaculate condition.
Recently renovated, five bedroom semi-detached home coming to the market in immaculate condition. Situated on the very popular Davidson Road, a short walk away from East Croydon Train Station, allowing direct access to London Bridge & London Victoria.
This stunning family home comprises a light & spacious reception room, newly fitted bathroom, large open plan modern kitchen/dining room leading on to the fantastic rear garden, with paved patio perfect for a summer BBQ with the family. The first floor offers, a contemporary family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, with a further two bedrooms on the second floor both offering en-suites. Further benefiting from a garage which can be accessed to the side of the property.
Also close to local schools, transport links, and the array of shops, bars and restaurants that Croydon High Street has to offer.
Reception Room 14' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.30m )
Dining Room 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 17' x 15' 10" ( 5.18m x 4.83m )
Bedroom 14' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.34m x 3.84m )
Bedroom 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56519359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRY106454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.