2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilnthorpe Street, Liverpool
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Popular Location
- Open Plan Aspect To Ground Floor
- Excellent Transport Links, Schools & Amenities
- No Chain
Two bedroom mid terrace property for sale, open plan aspect to the ground floor, to the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Excellent Transport Links, Schools & Amenities. No Chain
Two bedroom mid terrace property for sale, open plan aspect to the ground floor, to the first floor are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Excellent Transport Links, Schools & Amenities. No Chain.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 6" max into recess ( 3.76m x 3.51m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, single glazed french doors, radiator, telephone point, tv point.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 11' 6" from stairs into recess ( 2.87m x 3.51m from stairs into recess )
Understairs storage, radiator, open fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.01m x 3.81m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 8' 8" max into recess ( 3.23m max x 2.64m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56520928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.