1 bedroom flat for saleTennyson Road, Queens Park, London, NW6 7RU
- One bedroom top floor conversion flat
- Fantastic location close to Salusbury Rd
- Dual aspect reception room
- 378 sq ft of accomodation
- No onward chain
- Share of freehold
Whether you are looking for a cosy but bright home on the top floor of an imposing Victorian property or are an investment buyer that is looking for a property to develop further then this is the ideal property for you.
This interesting period building is located on the corner of Esmond Road and Tennyson Road and therefore is just a few steps away from Lonsdale Road with its array of facilities, restaurants and businesses and within a very short walk of Salusbury Road and the heart of Queens Park.
There's a dual aspect open-plan living space with unusually high ceilings for a top floor flat, clean tidy modern kitchen and bathroom and a bay fronted bedroom. Unusually, there is also a ladder from the hallway leading to a loft room with power, light and windows to the side and the front which is demised in the lease of the property and could be converted into additional living space, subject to planning permission and freeholder consent. The property is being sold without these consents being in place.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.