5 bedroom detached house for saleLucksfield Way, Angmering, , BN16 4GU
- LINK DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR/FIVE WELL APPOINTED BEDROOMS
- ONE WELL APPOINTED RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERNISED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
W Welch Estate Agents are delighted to be marketing, For Sale, this link-detached property situated in the highly sought after location of Bramley Green, Angmering on the ever popular Lucksfield Way. Through the front door is an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing and doors to the WC, the kitchen breakfast room and the living/dining room which boasts French doors out into the rear garden. On the first floor you will find four bedrooms, the family bathroom and stairs to the first floor landing. On the second floor you will find the master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. The property could benefit from modernisation throughout but features gas central heating, double glazing, a garage with off street parking and a larger than average rear garden. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this property internally.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56521450.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.