4 bedroom house for saleSandringham Avenue, Wimbledon Chase, SW20
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Front Reception Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Low Maintenance West Facing Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Close to Wimbledon Chase Station
- Convenient for Schools and Shops
- Solar Powered Hot Water
Offered for sale with no onward chain a well presented four bedroom family house situated on this popular tree lined Wimbledon Chase road within easy walking distance of Wimbledon Chase station. Sole Agents.
The house offers spacious and flexible accommodation with the added benefit of a conservatory and easily maintained rear garden.
The property is well placed for Wimbledon Chase station and access into Wimbledon. A selection of useful shops and businesses are close at hand. The area is well regarded for its excellent schools including Wimbledon Chase and Rutlish School together with its sporting and recreational facilities. Wimbledon College of Art and the green spaces of Dundonald Park are just a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56521798.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26567425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fuller Gilbert & Co, West Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.