2 bedroom house for saleRed Kite Way, Didcot
- Coach House
- Two Bedroom
- Car Port
- Allocated Parking
- Well Presented
Great western park is a lovely high quality development and already has a good sense of community with a very active residence association.
Great western park is a lovely high quality development and already has a good sense of community with a very active residence association. The main road running through the development has been named after Sir Frank Williams CBE, Team Principal of Williams F1 in recognition of his contribution made to the local area since forming Williams Grand Prix Engineering at an empty industrial unit in 1977. A two bedroom unique coach house with lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside offers car port with extra storage space and allocated parking space.
Door to front aspect. Stairs leading to living space.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 5" ( 5.66m x 3.18m )
Windows to rear and side aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with work surfaces over and inset sink with drainer. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood. Cupboard housing boiler.
Hallway leading to a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.11m )
Window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Window to side aspect. Radiator.
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and W.C. Radiator.
Work shop and garage with allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56522191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.