2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarket Street, Bradford-On-Avon
- Charming Period End Terrace Cottage
- Prime Town Centre Setting
- Delightful Sitting Room with Bath Stone Fireplace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Pretty Courtyard Style Garden
- Original Features Including Fireplace, Beams & Winding Staircase
An utterly charming and tastefully presented character Grade II listed end of terrace cottage enjoying a most convenient setting in the heart of Bradford-on-Avon. Offered for sale chain free, this lovely cottage would make the perfect first home, weekend retreat or letting investment. Must be viewed
Accommodation comprising Hallway; Sitting/Dining Room; Kitchen; Two Bedrooms; Bathroom; Study Area; Pretty Courtyard Style Garden.
Door to kitchen and opening to sitting room.
Sitting Room 17' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.23m x 3.45m )
Charming room with twin sash windows to front. Bath stone fireplace with slate hearth. Night storage heater. Winding staircase to first floor. Wall lights.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Sash window to side elevation. Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Appliance spaces with plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard. Winding staircase to second floor. Door leading to small study area with window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Twin sash windows to front with secondary glazing. Fitted wardrobes. Night storage heater.
Bathroom 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Smart modern bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Half tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.51m )
Light and airy dual aspect room with pleasant outlook. Attractive open beamed ceiling.
Pretty, southwest facing, courtyard style garden with garden shed. Perfect for relaxing in the sun or entertaining with a barbecue.
From Bath proceed out on the A4 London Road and follow the signposts to Bradford On Avon. Proceed along the Bath Road and at the large roundabout bear right down Masons Lane and follow the road into Market Street. The cottage will be found immediately on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.