3 bedroom town house for saleFarfield Rise, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse
- ***NO CHAIN***
- Well Presented
- Three Double Bedroom Town House
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ensuite Shower Room
Three Bedroom Town House property located in the popular residential area of Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse. Accommodation across three floors including three bedrooms, the well presented property offers off road parking and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden.
Brought to the market with William H Brown offered with NO CHAIN is this well presented three double bedroom Town House property located in the popular residential area of Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse with accommodation across three floors. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance Hallway, Dining Kitchen, WC and integral garage to the ground floor. To the first floor is landing leading to Lounge and Third Bedroom. The second floor provides Master Bedroom with an Ensuite Shower Room, a further Double Bedroom and the house Bathroom. Externally the property provides a rear tiered garden with decking leading to lawned and area with further decked sitting area. To the front of the property is a driveway.
UPVC door giving access to the ground floor accommodation. Wood effect flooring and understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Kitchen 9' 3" x 14' 6" ( 2.82m x 4.42m )
The kitchen boasts a range of modern fitted wall and base units with complimentary wood effect work surfaces over. Incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas hob with cooker hood over and an electric oven. Plumbing is available for a washing machine. Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heated radiator and double patio doors lead out onto the decked area providing access to the rear garden.
Ground floor WC and hand basin.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.89m )
Room features modern flame effect electric fire. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.41m )
Currently used as office space. Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom features fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
White three piece shower room comprising of; WC, hand wash basin in vanity unit and single shower cubicle. Part tiled walls and extractor fan. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 15' 5" ( 2.95m x 4.70m )
A further double bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes. Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Three piece family bathroom comprising of; WC, hand wash basin in vanity unit and panelled bath with shower over. Extractor fan, central heating radiator and wood effect flooring.
Rear tiered garden. With immediate decked area with steps leading to lawned and gravelled area with further level decked seating area. To the front of the property is a driveway leading to the integral garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56522203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.