4 bedroom property for saleBewlys Road, West Norwood, SE27
- 1930's Semi detached house
- 4 bedrooms
- Private garden with laid lawn
- Off street parking
- Potential to extend (STP)
- kitchen with dining room
- Central location
- Near by sought after schools
- Close to transport links
A four bedroom 1930's family house for sale in West Norwood. This semi detached property offers spacious accommodation consisting of a separate reception room, dining room, kitchen and down stairs W/C.. Upstairs are four bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a private garden, mainly laid lawn and large side return. Other benefits include of street parking and potential to extend into the loft and garden (STP). Bewlys Road is well located for West Norwood high streets with various shopping and leisure facilities and is within easy reach of some excellent schools. Nearest railway station, West Norwood (Victoria and London Bridge) and Tulse Hill. EPC; D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56522422.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWS36238-t-6801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, West Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.