2 bedroom flat for saleWhite Lodge Close, Isleworth, TW7
- Smart two bedroom second floor flat
- Superb reception room with French doors
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Good-sized master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Set in a modern development with communal garden areas
- Off-street parking and a wonderful location
- Extremely large private loft storage and rare high ceilings
This bright and spacious two bedroom flat is located in a smart, modern development close to the River Thames and boasts off-street parking and a recent renovation throughout.
White Lodge Close is well located for the local amenities of Isleworth and further benefits from its close proximity to the Thames riverside pubs and cafes and the pretty open spaces of Syon Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.