3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNeasham Road, Seaham, Co.Durham, SR7
Sold STC £165,000
- Superb Extended 3 Bed Semi
- Refitted and Refurbished Througout
- Rarely available in Sought after location
- No Onward Chain - VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- The EPC Rating is D
WOW, WOW, WOW! We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious extended three bedroom semi well situated within this sought after location.
Rarely available in this popular street, the property has benefits that include two reception rooms, extended well fitted breakfasting kitchen, superb contemporary refitted bathroom, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, gardens, driveway and single garage.
Neasham Road is conveniently situated within the Northlea Estate and is within walking distance of Seaham Town Centre where there are comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities and amenities available. It is adjacent to the A19 Highway which provides good road links to both North and South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56525188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLS120004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.