4 bedroom detached house for saleEnglefield Way
- Modern 4 Bed Detached Family Home
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room Opening to Garden
- Large Reception Room
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Garage, Parking & Enclosed Garden
- EPC EER: C
SANSOME AND GEORGE - Tucked away in a secluded corner of Marnel Park, this modern 4 bedroom detached family home sits close to the town centre, schools, amenities and motorway transport links. This property boasts a stunning modern kitchen/breakfast room with access out to the garden, large reception room, downstairs cloakroom and a utility room. Upstairs there are 4 good size bedrooms, master with en suite and a family bathroom. Outside there is a detached garage with private driveway parking for several vehicles and an enclosed garden. This property is a "MUST SEE" to avoid disappointment. Call now to book an appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56527258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6865215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.