3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroadwaters Drive, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- REWIRED IN 2015
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
***THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY***GAS RADIATOR HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING***GARAGE & DRIVE***NO UPWARD CHAIN***REWIRED IN 2015***INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***
Three bedroom end terrace property situated on the edge of Broadwaters Park and offering no upward chain. The accommodation comprises recess porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The utility and garage are both accessed from the rear garden. Also benefiting from being rewired in 2015, double glazing, Gas central heating and off road parking. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking, steps leading to front entrance door and lawn area with plants and shrubs.
Door to entrance hall.
Single glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, timber effect flooring and doors to understairs cupboard, kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.89m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heated radiator and feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 1" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.21m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel chimney hood, gas central heated radiator, part tiling to floor and part timber flooring.
Double glazed window to side aspect and doors to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max x 11' ( 4.04m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.08m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access point to loft, tiles to walls, low level wc, wash hand basin, corner bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail and timber effect flooring.
Utility 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Plumbing for washing machine and door to garage.
Garage 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Up and over door, wall mounted central heating boiler and door to utility.
An enclosed rear garden with timber deck seating area, door to utility and steps up to lawned area. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56527330.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS106723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.