5 bedroom detached house for saleThornton Lane, Markfield, Leicestershire
- Superb Remodelled & Extended Luxury Home
- Energy Rating D
- Outstanding 73'2" x 43'1" Leisure Complex Incorporating a Swimming Pool, Cinema/Gym/Relaxation Areas
- Two reception Rooms & Garden Room
- Remodelled Bespoke Fully Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Utility & Cloakroom
- Five Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Bathroom, En-suite Shower Room & Refitted Family Bathroom
- Drive with Hardstanding for a Large Number of Vehicles
- Double Garage
A substantial and stylish detached family home offering a luxury level of specification and featuring a superb indoor leisure complex featuring a large tiled swimming pool, cinema/gym and recreational area off. Offering five double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, en-suite shower room and refitted family bathroom. The property also features a superb bespoke fully fitted dining kitchen and three further reception rooms including a garden room extension with full height double glazed windows. Set well back from the road with an impressive electric gated approach, the property also offers a detached double garage with room above, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and sophisticated security alarm system, all within large and generous private south facing garden grounds. Ideal for a large family, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the leisure complex and the quality of presentation. In all, an impressive and substantial family home designed for family living and entertaining.
See "Virtual Tour"
The nearby village of Markfield is ideally located within close proximity to Thornton Reservoir, Cropston Reservoir, Charnwood Forest and Bradgate Park enjoying numerous country walks. Particularly convenient for Leicester, the village is situated close to junction 22 of the M1 which provides fast access to the north and south. The village has a range of local shopping and facilities nearby.
Proceeding from the A50 at Field Head towards Botcheston, the property can be eventually found after approximately one mile after the left hand turning for Ratby as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56527474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT040579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.