2 bedroom flat for sale67 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2
- Contemporary styled kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open plan living accommodation
- Duravit bathroom suites
- Main bedroom with en-suite walk in shower
- Fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Audio entrance system
- Lift to all floors
- Fully landscaped communal garden and private terrace
- Parking space for each apartment
A superb two bedroom ground floor apartment with terrace and parking within walking distance of Guildford town centre.
The Carrolls is an exclusive development of ten two bedroom apartments with parking. Boasting an unwavering attention to detail and a prime location, moments from Guildford's picturesque town centre and railway station, The Carrolls is the embodiment of Vanderbilt Homes belief in putting exceptional quality at the heart of every home.
Surrounded by the rolling Surrey Hills, Guildford has all the charms of a country town, the town centre is home to a host of well known brands, restaurants and cosy pubs. As well as its education provision being one of the areas biggest draws for families.
With its express train links putting Waterloo and the rest of Central London as little as 34 minutes away, Guildfords popularity with commuters is easy to understand. Additionally, with the A3 only 0.8 miles away and Junction 10 of the M25 just 11 miles, its perfectly placed for motorists and there is also fast access to both Heathrow and Gatwick Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26567805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.