3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingstown Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 0BW
- 3 Bedroom End-Terraced house
- Fully refurbished
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Low maintenance Garden
- Off street parking
An immaculate three bedroom end- terraced house situated within this popular location. The property has been fully refurbished new central heating, full rewire, carpets, plaster, decoration, kitchen and bathroom. Conveniently close to a wealth of shops and amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, living room, dining kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven, large storage cupboard, stairs to 1st floor landing, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom/wc, stairs to 2nd floor, bedroom 3. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the rear and off street parking. No onward chain. Viewing is highly recommended.
* 3 Bedroom End-Terraced house
* Fully refurbished
* Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
* Low maintenance Garden
* Off street parking
* Living Room: 4.49m x 3.71m (14' 9" x 12' 2")
* Dining Kitchen: 4.52m x 2.91m (14' 10" x 9' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.61m x 2.91m (11' 10" x 9' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.24m x 2.58m (10' 8" x 8' 6")
* Bedroom: 4.37m x 2.82m (14' 4" x 9' 3")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56527582.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.