3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleST GILES AVENUE, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £178,000
- Immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached house
- Superb open layout with bags of flexible living space
- Well equipped utility and ground floor cloakroom
- Beautiful fireplaces and dipped and stripped original doors
- Large shabby chic conservatory leading to rear decking
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with shower
- Ample off road parking to the front with car port and private gardens to the rear.
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Available to buy with NO FORWARD CHAIN is this stunning three bedroom semi detached house set in this highly regarded street which has a real surprise in store once entered. Parking is a plenty to the front with off road parking and car port but its round the back where the property really turns heads. A well designed open plan lounge kitchen diner with character conservatory extending into the garden create a fantastic living space set for all modern standards. Private rear gardens with open outlook to the rear add a bonus but the finish throughout alone is worth a peek. Book now to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56527666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3834019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.