5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanley Avenue, Wallasey
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Storeys
- NO CHAIN
An impressive five bedroom, semi-detached house situated within a sought after area of Wallasey. This stunning three storey property would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN!
An impressive five bedroom, semi-detached house situated within a sought after area of Wallasey. Located close to all local amenities including; shops, a choice of schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, reception room and dining room which is open plan to the kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. To the second floor are the fourth and fifth bedrooms. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating, a good sized rear garden and a driveway to the front providing off road parking.
This stunning three storey property would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN!
Entrance Hall 10' 10" x 14' 1" PLUS DOOR RECESS ( 3.30m x 4.29m PLUS DOOR RECESS )
Cloakroom 4' 9" x 5' 11" ( 1.45m x 1.80m )
Wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 16' 5" INTO BAY x 13' 3" INTO RECESS ( 5.00m INTO BAY x 4.04m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fire place with gas fire, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Reception Room 12' 3" MAX x 13' 4" MAX ( 3.73m MAX x 4.06m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with double glazed patio doors, fire place surround, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 10' 11" INTO RECESS x 10' 10" ( 3.33m INTO RECESS x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring and open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 6' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; walls and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Electric oven with electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, tiled walls and flooring. Two double glazed windows to the side aspect and a door leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 7" MAX x 13' 4" INTO RECESS ( 4.45m MAX x 4.06m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" x 12' 7" PLUS RECESS ( 5.26m x 3.84m PLUS RECESS )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" INTO RECESS x 10' 11" ( 3.33m INTO RECESS x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 10' 6" INTO RECESS ( 2.16m x 3.20m INTO RECESS )
Bath with mixer tap, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, bidet, radiator, boiler, tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" INTO RECESS x 17' 7" ( 4.09m INTO RECESS x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, original fire pace, eves storage and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Five 10' 11" x 12' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, original fire place, eves storage and carpeted flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56528203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.