3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale16 Mallard Walk, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9GD
- Immaculately-presented, modern three bedroom, end-terrace house with private front and rear gardens, and an allocated parking space.
- Located in a quiet and factored residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring and lighting fittings, a stylish fitted kitchen, and modern bathroom suites.
- In addition there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, multiple TV and phone points, loft space, and a garden store shed.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, modern three-bedroom, end-terrace house with private front and rear gardens, and an allocated parking space, located in a quiet and factored residential development in Prestonpans. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, en-suite shower room, family bathroom and a ground floor WC. Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring and lighting fittings, a stylish fitted kitchen, and modern bathroom suites. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazed windows, multiple TV and phone points, loft space, and a garden shed. The entrance hall gives access throughout the ground floor including a cloakroom with two piece suite, and the stairway to the first floor. Set to the rear with French patio doors to the enclosed rear garden, is the living/dining room featuring a built-in store cupboard and wood-effect laminate flooring. The stylish fitted kitchen is set to the front and includes unit downlights, and integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy with stainless steel splashback. On the first floor a hall features a built-in store cupboard and loft access; whilst a master bedroom is set to the front with a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. A second double bedroom and a single bedroom overlook the rear; whilst a bright family bathroom is set to the front and fitted with a three piece suite. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7216873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.