2 bedroom maisonette for saleLarkspur Way, West Ewell, Surrey
- First Floor Maisonette
- Private Rear Garden
- Walking distance to West Ewell Station
- Excellent school catchment
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living/dining room
- Generous kitchen
- Ideal for downsizer or FTB
The Personal Agent are pleased to present this spacious and bright first floor maisonette offering a 16ft lounge/diner and benefiting from a private rear garden and garage in block opposite the property.
Such is the rarity of a first floor property like this becoming available we are recommending immediate inspection to fully appreciate the position, garden and internal layout this home has to offer.
Please call vendors' sole agent on 0208 394 1234 to arrange an appointment to view.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56529184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26568200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Personal Agent, West Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.