3 bedroom terraced house for saleWindmill Road, Halstead
Sold STC £220,000
- Reduced from £230,000 (12/10/16 to (24/10/16)
- Three Bedrooms
- Learge rear garden
- Double Glazed
- Off Road Parking
Conveniently located close to Halstead town centre lies this three bedroom family home. The property has easy access to local amenities and offers some amazing features, with off road parking and a large rear garden being particular highlights.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Gas fire.
Kitchen 17' 8" x 9' 4" ( 5.38m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Electric oven with gas hob. Space for appliances. Radiator.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Radiator. Part tiled. Extractor fan.
Rear Of The Property
The large rear garden commences with a seating area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing. Outbuilding and outside WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56529382.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.