3 bedroom detached house for saleDorchester Road, Leicester
Offers in Excess of £240,000
- WAS £250,000 (14/10/16 to 26/10/16) REDUCED TO £240,000 oieo
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED
- FAMILY HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- KITCHEN / DINER
- NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Offering off road parking and garage, with an easy to maintain front, side and rear gardens. Inside you will have a lounge, kitchen / diner, cloak room down stairs with bedrooms and bathroom up stairs. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME! The property offers an easy to maintain front, side and rear garden which is part fenced off and has a small patio. To the rear can be found off road parking and single garage. there are two ways into the property, one through a storm porch which leads into the kitchen / diner and one into the main hallway leading to the stairs, lounge and kitchen / diner. Once up stairs you will find the three bedrooms and bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
Door to the front
Door to the front and radiator
With window, WC and hand wash basin
Lounge 15' 6" to the max x 10' 7" to the max ( 4.72m to the max x 3.23m to the max )
Window to the side and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 21' 7" to the max x 15' 3" to the max ( 6.58m to the max x 4.65m to the max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Window to the front and side.
First Floor Landing
With window and stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 15' 6" to the max x 10' 6" to the max ( 4.72m to the max x 3.20m to the max )
Window to the front and to the side and radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 4" to the max x 11' 3" to the max ( 4.06m to the max x 3.43m to the max )
Window to the front and radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 4" to the max x 6' 7" to the max ( 3.15m to the max x 2.01m to the max )
Window to the side and radiator
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and heated towel rail
You will have front, side and rear gardens with a small patio and laid lawn.
Offering a driveway to the rear and a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56529415.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.