3 bedroom detached house for saleSpindletree Drive, Oakwood, Derby
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IN NEED OF MODERNISING
- DRVIEWAY PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- POPULAR LOCATION
Situated within the popular location of Oakwood is this well proportioned detached house which requires some modernising yet offers great potential along with enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links, excellent local amenities and reputable schooling from its position.
Situated within the popular location of Oakwood is this well proportioned detached house which requires some modernising yet offers great potential along with enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links, excellent local amenities and reputable schooling from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, downstairs w.c.,/utility room, lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!! OPEN DAY SATURDAY 22ND OCTOBER 12.00 - 1.00P,M,
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc with push button flush and floating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and additional appliance space with rolled edge work surface over and storage units included, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, laminate flooring, wall mounted alarm controls and radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.92m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window with deep sill, rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, living flame gas fire with surround and tiled hearth and two radiators.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.39m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill, integral four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, laminate flooring, plinth heaters and opening leading into
Dining Room 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window with deep sill, space for a large dining table, laminate flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having rear elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 8' 11" into recess ( 4.01m x 2.72m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes with built in desk space and storage over and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
having front elevation double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes with built in drawers and storage over and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with storage over, shelving unit and radiator.
Bathroom 11' 11" x 5' ( 3.63m x 1.52m )
having a matching four piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiled surround and separate shower cubicle with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation with double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiling to walls and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off road parking which leads to a detached single garage, the driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn, pathway to front entrance door, flower beds, outside lighting and boundary walling. The rear of the property occupies a corner plot which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates a variety of paved patios, garden shed, flower beds, outside tap and boundary fencing.
up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56529457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.