4 bedroom detached house for saleBennetts Court, Yate, Bristol
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage & Off street parking
** DETACHED ** CLOAKROOM ** CONSERVATORY ** This lovely four bedroom detached family home is located between Yate and Chipping Sodbury. The property briefly comprises; Entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, four bedrooms, bathroom, garage and front and rear gardens.
Four Bedroom Detached Home located between Chipping Sodbury & Yate. The property briefly boasts entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen plus a conservatory. To the first floor can be found four bedrooms & a family Bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front & rear, with a driveway at the front providing off street parking leading to a single garage.
Front door to side, wood effect laminate flooring, door to lounge.
With a double glazed window to front, w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
Lounge Area 15' 10" Open to Dining area x 12' 3" ( 4.83m Open to Dining area x 3.73m )
With a double glazed window to front, fireplace with gas fire, dado rail, tv point, coved ceiling, open to dining area, two radiators
Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 16' 5" Including stairs x 10' 6" ( 5.00m Including stairs x 3.20m )
With double glazed patio doors to Conservatory, door to kitchen, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard, dado rail, coved ceiling, open from lounge area.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall & base units with worktops over, a one bowl stainless sink & drainer, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, gas hob & electric oven, with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, coved ceiling, door to side & door from dining area, radiator.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 7' ( 3.12m x 2.13m )
With double glazed windows to side & rear, French doors to side, tiled flooring,
With a double glazed window to side, stairs rising from ground floor, dado rail, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving.
Bedroom One 10' 3" plus built in wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 3.12m plus built in wardrobes x 2.97m )
With a double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling with recessed spotlights inset, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 1" Including wardrobes ( 3.20m x 3.07m Including wardrobes )
With a double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, dado rail, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" max x 7' 3" plus door recess ( 3.00m max x 2.21m plus door recess )
With a double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
With a double glazed window to side, panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, shower cubicle with shower, dado rail, coved ceiling, part tiled walls,
Laid mainly to small stones with driveway leading to integral garage, shrub and hedge borders, access to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn with Patio area, shrub and hedge borders.
Integral garage with an up and over door, water tap, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56530978.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.