2 bedroom flat for saleLeaper Street, Derby
Sold STC £75,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- POPULAR OVER 50s WARDEN AIDED DEVELOPMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
Situated within this popular over 50s warden aided development is this particularly well appointed second floor flat which enjoys views over the brook and allotments and easy access to Derby City centre, regular bus stops and excellent local amenities.
Situated within this popular over 50s warden aided development is this particularly well appointed second floor flat which enjoys views over the brook and allotments and easy access to Derby City centre, regular bus stops and excellent local amenities. The chain free accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, shower rom, communal garden and communal parking. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance door with obscured glazed inset, electric storage heater, loft access hatch, wall mounted consumer unit, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with storage below and doors leading into
Lounge 17' x 12' 1" ( 5.18m x 3.68m )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors leading onto Julie balcony enjoying a superb view over the brook, two wall lights, coving and electric storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, additional appliance space, space for a fridge freezer, front elevation window with tiled sill and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.18m )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook over the brook and allotments, fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, coving and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 7' ( 3.18m x 2.13m )
having front elevation double glazed window, coving and electric storage heater.
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
having a recently installed matching matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and large cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and curved glass screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, wall mounted electric heater and heated towel rail.
the property benefits from the usage of having a communal garden overlooking the brook, there is also a communal parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56531002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.