3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNoctorum Dell, Prenton
- Three Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- £1000 Buyers incentive
Semi-detached Three bedroom modern house, in a cul-de-sac location, contains Three bedroom, bathroom, Fitted kitchen, conservatory, off road parking, garage and both front and rear garden.
£1000 Buyers incentive scheme.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to introduce this beautifully presented Semi-detached three bedroom property, the property has 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom, kitchen, dining room, lounge, conservatory, rear garden with shed, patio and lawn. Front garden with parking for multiple cars and garage.
This property is located in a cul-de-sac in a sort after location, local schools, transport links and shops. Viewing highly recommend.
£1000 Buyers incentive
UPVC Double glazed door leading into the entrance porch, double glazed picture window to the side of the property, double glazed door leading into the house.
Lounge 13' 2" x 9' 11" Into recess ( 4.01m x 3.02m Into recess )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, gas fire place, central heating radiator and both television and telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
Really good sized dining room with double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory, central heating radiator
Conservatory 14' 7" x 7' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.29m )
UPVC double glazed windows and door leading out into the rear of the property, conservatory has lighting and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 12' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window looking out to the rear of the property, sink-drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, partly tiled, space for washing machine, dish washer, fridge, freezer, central heating radiator and a double glazed picture door leading out to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 6" into recess ( 4.01m x 2.90m into recess )
Good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the front of the property, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 6" to back of wardrobe ( 3.23m x 2.90m to back of wardrobe )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear of the property with built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 10" into recess ( 2.84m x 2.08m into recess )
Single bedroom, Double glazed window looking out to the front of the property with central heating radiator.
Double glazed pictured window to the rear of the property, wash hand basin, WC, shower, bath with mixer taps, central heating radiator and fully tiled throughout.
Front garden has off road parking for multiple cars and entrance to garage
Rear garden has patio area with a shed and also a lawn area aswell.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56531026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.