3 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Street, Bradenham, Thetford
Sold STC £270,000
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Period Cottage
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 20' Open-Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- South Facing Garden, Garage + Off-Road Parking
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Radiator Heating
- Non-Estate Village Location
- No Upward Chain
A delightful 3 bedroom extended period cottage, set within the semi-rural mid-Norfolk village of Bradenham, close to the village green and overlooking open countryside. This beautifully presented property is a hidden gem, tucked away and accessed via a path to the side. Viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well presented, extended semi-detached cottage, set within the semi-rural mid-Norfolk village of Bradenham, close to the village green and overlooking open countryside.
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Open-Plan Kitchen / Diner
Kitchen Area 20' 8" x 8' 7" max ( 6.30m x 2.62m max )
A range of floor mounted fitted kitchen units with solid wood work surfaces over and plinth heating, inset ceramic dual bowl Butler style sink unit, built-in Bosch double oven, space for fridge-freezer, plumbing for washing machine, inset ceiling spotlights, wall lighting, Velux style windows, double glazed windows to the front aspect, solid wood double glazed external entrance door with glazed side panels opening to the front aspect, opening to:
Dining Area 10' 4" max x 9' 10" ( 3.15m max x 3.00m )
Built-in boiler cupboard, under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, latch door opening to the staircase.
Door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and wood panelled bath with shower attachment and shower screen over, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Sitting / Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 3.63m x 3.56m max )
Fireplace with inset wood burner, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio style doors opening to the front aspect.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 3.63m x 3.56m max )
Open fireplace, radiator, built-in cupboard, double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing area, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 9" max ( 3.66m x 3.58m max )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect, Velux style window.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 10" extending to 11' ( 2.64m x 2.39m extending to 3.35m )
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, loft access (part boarded), double glazed windows overlooking the side aspect.
This property boasts a deceptively spacious garden, offering a degree of privacy to the occupants. The garden is split level with a shingle and paved patio area with a decorative retaining brick wall and steps leading up to the remainder of the garden. This is laid mainly to lawn, interspersed with mature flowers, shrubs and trees with a herb garden and seating area, further leading to a bespoke summerhouse, built by the current owners and overlooks open countryside, and attached to this is a garden storage area.
An access road leading from Church Street gives vehicular access to the parking and garaging area for this property. A pathway from here leads to the property.
Summerhouse 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Of timber construction, stable style entrance door.
Garage 18' x 9' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.87m )
Power and lighting, timber double entrance doors.
The vendor informs us that a right of way exists behind the property for pedestrian access to the parking and garaging areas for both this property and the neighbouring properties. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The vendor informs us that there is a flying freehold, where part of the neighbouring property overhangs the ground floor bathroom. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Bradenham is a typical mid-Norfolk village situated about 6 miles equidistant from the bustling market towns of Dereham and Swaffham. There is a church and the fine village green is well known for its cricket. There is also a village football team and bowls club. Bradenham enjoys good access by road to the neighbouring village of Shipdham, which offers a wealth of amenities.
Upon entering the village of Bradenham from the Shipdham/Dereham direction, proceed past the Church and towards The Green. Park on Church Street as you approach No.37 and proceed on foot to the right hand side of this property. A William H Brown "For Sale" board will indicate to the far end of the pathway, where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56532247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM108828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.