3 bedroom detached house for saleEvesham Road, Leicester
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- FAMILY HOME
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME offering off road parking and a rear garage. Easy to maintain rear garden. Inside you will have a lounge/dining room, cloakroom and kitchen downstairs. Three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. A GREAT FIND AND A GREAT HOME.
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The property benefits from a driveway providing off road parking which leads to a garage at the rear with an up and over door. The garden is easy to maintain and comprises mainly of laid lawn and a patio. Once inside the property you will have a lounge/dining room, kitchen and a cloakroom downstairs. To the first floor landing you will have the bedrooms and a bathroom. A GREAT FIND AND A GREAT HOME.
With door to the front
With WC, hand wash basin and radiator
Lounge / Dining Room 29' 1" x 11' 1" ( 8.86m x 3.38m )
Window to the front, patio doors leading to the garden and radiator
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit and space for appliances. With window and a door to the side
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, built in cupboard and radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
Window to the front and radiator
With window, bath with shower over, WC and hand wash basin.
With up and over door
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of laid lawn and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56532250.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.