4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChiltern Avenue, Stone, Aylesbury
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE PORCH & WET ROOM
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM?BEDROOM FIVE
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A well presented extended four/five bedroom semi detached family home being situated within the popular village of Stone and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
A well presented extended four/five bedroom semi detached family home being situated within the popular village of Stone and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home. The property features entrance porch, wet room, lounge, kitchen/dining room, family room/bedroom five, four further bedrooms, bathroom, good size rear garden, driveway providing off road parking.
Double glazed window. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 5" including stairs ( 5.16m x 3.48m including stairs )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevations. Radiator. Stairs rise to first floor and landing. Door to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.23m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Single bowl drainer sink unit. Double glazed twin windows to rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear garden. Tiling to splashbacks and flooring, Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard. Door to inner hall.
Radiator. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to rear garden. Door to wet room. Door to family room/bedroom five. Door to front.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Tiling to all walls. Wall mounted shower with shower curtain.
Family Room/bedroom 5 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
First Floor & Landing
Loft access being boarded.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.51m )
Double glazed twin windows to front elevation. Built in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail. Radiator. Airing cupboard. TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 10' 7" ( 2.79m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator. TV point.
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Tiling to walls.
A good size rear garden with raised patio area. Mainly laid to lawn with storage shed with power. Outside tap.
Sliding gate leading to driveway providing off road parking. Outside tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.