3 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Road, Shelton Lock, DERBY
- RECENTLY MODERNISED DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAN.
Situated in an incredibly popular location is this recently modernised detached house which enjoys easy access to reputable schooling, Derby City centre and major commuter links. The chain free accommodation on offer sits on a good plot benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
Situated in an incredibly popular location is this recently modernised detached house which enjoys easy access to reputable schooling, Derby City centre and major commuter links. The chain free accommodation on offer sits on a good plot benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, downstairs wc, three bedrooms, bathroom, driveway parking for several cars, single garage and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass inset, front elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, side elevation double glazed window, tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge/diner 21' 5" into bay x 11' narrowing to 8' 11" ( 6.53m into bay x 3.35m narrowing to 2.72m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, rear elevation double doors providing access to conservatory, laminate flooring, space for a dining table, coving and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 4" plus recess x 7' 7" ( 2.54m plus recess x 2.31m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted white gloss units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and opening leading into
Conservatory 12' 2" plus recess x 7' 8" ( 3.71m plus recess x 2.34m )
having side elevation double glazed door providing access tor ear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, tiled flooring and door leading into
having a white low level wc with push button flush, tiled flooring, tiling to walls to part height and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
having rear elevation window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 4" plus recess ( 2.29m x 1.93m plus recess )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin nd panelled bath with shower over, mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which leads to single garage. the driveway incorporates access to front entrance door, gated access to rear garden, outside tap and boundary walling and fencing. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which incorporates lawned area, patio area and boundary fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.