2 bedroom terraced house for saleSilver Hill Road, Derby
- RECENTLY MODERNISED TERRACED PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This spacious and recently modernised terraced property is situated in a convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
This spacious and recently modernised terraced property is situated in a convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and major commuter links from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 11' 2" into recess x 11' ( 3.40m into recess x 3.35m )
having front elevation door with double glazed inset and double glazed window over, front elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose, radiator and door leading into
having door leading to cellar, laminate flooring and opening leading into
Dining Room 12' 2" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.71m into recess x 3.48m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling rose and door leading into
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted white gloss units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, wall mounted gas central heating gas combination boiler, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass proving access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bathroom 8' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.72m x 1.93m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.73m x 3.48m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.40m into recess x 3.38m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
to the rear of the property is an enclosed low maintenance garden with boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.