3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrenton Village Road, Prenton
Sold STC £124,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyer Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Garden To The Rear
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Well Presented Throughout
- Well Presented Throughout
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house located within a popular area of Prenton. Briefly comprising open lounge diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom with sepertae WC, garden to the front and rear.
£1000 Buyer Incentive. Jones & Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful three bedroom mid terrace property located within a popular area of Prenton. In brief the property comprises open lounge diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom with seperare WC, with garden to the front and rear.
With radiator leading through to lounge.
Lounge Diner 19' 3" x 11' 4" into recess ( 5.87m x 3.45m into recess )
With double glaxed window to the front, radiator, TV and telephone links with patio doors opening onto deacked area.
Kicthen 9' 11" Max x 9' 6" ( 3.02m Max x 2.90m )
With fitted kitchen comprising of wall and complimentary base units, roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, and dish washer, space fpor fridge freezer. double glazed window to the rear of the property with door leading into garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' from front of fitted wardrobes ( 3.40m x 2.74m from front of fitted wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the front of the property,with built in, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the rear of the property, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.57m )
With double glazed window to the rear of the property and radiator with built in storage
With two piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand-basin, towel drying radiator, double glazed modesty window to the rear of the property.
South West facing rear garden with decking leading to pebbled area with wooden purpose built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.