3 bedroom house for saleHildenbrook Farm, Hildenborough
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Ground floor study/bedroom three
- Sitting room with open brick fireplace
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Bathroom and cloakroom
- Two parking spaces in secure gated parking area
- Attractively landscaped private rear garden
- Communal grounds extending to approx. 7 acres
A spacious, well appointed attached cottage style house occupying a charming courtyard setting within Hildenbrook Farm overlooking a delightful pond to the front. Designated a special landscape area, Hildenbrook Farm consists of a selection of character homes designed and developed by Berkeley Homes on the theme of a Kentish Farm and situated in a rural location, whilst being only two miles from a main line station. This individual property has been well maintained and decorated and enjoys a delightful landscaped private rear garden with the added benefit of further communal grounds extending to approximately seven acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56533864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26568996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Hildenborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.