3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnipe Park Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- MOTIVATED VENDOR
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room, Conservatory
- Kitchen, Modern Bathroom & Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking & Garage, Rear Enclosed Garden
MOTIVATED VENDOR. Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory & Kitchen. Modern Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. Offering Parking and Garage to the front of the property, rear enclosed garden.
MOTIVATED VENDOR. Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory & Kitchen. Modern Bathroom and Three Bedrooms. Offering Parking and Garage to the front of the property, rear enclosed garden. The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a side facing entrance door, having stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 13' 10" Max ( 4.17m x 4.22m Max )
Light and airy open plan lounge to dining room. Having sliding doors leading to the conservatory and access to the kitchen. Coving to the ceiling, wall lights, TV aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 11' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.63m )
Front facing double glazed window allowing plenty of natural light into the room having coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, spot lights to ceiling and rear facing double glazed window. Sink and drainer unit with splash back tiling, electric oven and extractor fan. Space for a fridge freezer and space for a washing machine.
Conservatory 7' 5" x 12' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.68m )
Having sliding doors leading to the lounge, wall lights and high set side facing double glazed window. Rear facing French doors leading to the garden, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
Having a side facing double glazed window, giving access to the loft space and having a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 12' 10" ( 3.28m max x 3.91m )
Double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 8" Max ( 2.39m x 2.95m Max )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 7' 8" max ( 2.39m x 2.34m max )
Modern fully tiled suite comprising a low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. Having a side facing double glazed obscured window and chrome heated towel rail.
The front of the property is walled and graveled with off street parking and access to the garage which has an up and over door. The rear of the property is fenced and lawned with mature borders. Also having a patio with a parasol and a garden shed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road heading out towards the A1. Take the first turning on the right signposted Bircotes and follow the road through the village, taking the right turning across from the Asda supermarket. Turn first left onto Snipe Park Road follow the road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56534920.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.