3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGleneagles Drive, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Popular 'Gleneagles' Development
- 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- 14' Dining Kitchen, Lounge + Refitted Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway & Garage
NO UPWARD CHAIN... Situated on the Popular 'Gleneagles' Development, Immaculately Presented 3 Bed Detached Bungalow, 14' Dining Kitchen, Lounge + Re-fitted Bathroom, Gardens to the Front & Rear, Driveway for ample Parking & Garage. Internal Viewing Highly Recommended.
A Super 3 Bed Detached Bungalow offered For Sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, being extremely well appointed , internal viewing this being utterly essential. Accommodation comprises of a 14' 10" Dining Kitchen & a similar sized Lounge, with 3 Bedrooms, 2 of which have the benefit of fitted furniture & to complete the accommodation, a 3 piece re-fitted Bathroom. Externally the property has a laid to lawn Front Garden & a Driveway which extends to the side of the property, providing ample off road parking & enabling access to the Brick Built Garage. To the rear of the property is a further enclosed laid to lawn garden which offers a degree of privacy to the home owner. Complete with Gas Central Heating and Double glazing as stated, for further details or to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown on 01754 768311 today.
Is via a double glazed Entrance door with inset panels and side windows which leads into;
Which is a well proportioned area with an airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank, loft access, coved and textured ceiling and doors to;
Lounge 11' 10" max. into recess x 14' 10" ( 3.61m max. into recess x 4.52m )
With a focal wall mounted Gas Fire, radiator, wall lights, coved and textured ceiling and a double glazed Bow Window to the front elevation, allowing pleasant views of the neighbourhood.
Dining Kitchen 8' 10" x 14' 10" ( 2.69m x 4.52m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, again allowing pleasant views of the immediate neighbourhood, fitted with a good range of wall, drawer and base units with an inset sink with taps over, tiled splash backs, complimentary work top areas, space and plumbing for various appliances, space for a table, radiator, electric fuse box and a double glazed side entrance door with an opaque panel set to the top and bottom halves to allow privacy.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, allowing for pleasant views of the rear garden and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" max into robes narrowing to 9' " min to the robes x 8' 4" ( 3.28m max into robes narrowing to 2.74m min to the robes x 2.54m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation allowing pleasant views of the rear garden, radiator, fitted wardrobes with matching drawers and an inset mirror.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" max into the cupboard narrowing to 6' 11" min to the cupboard x 7' 6" ( 2.69m max into the cupboard narrowing to 2.11m min to the cupboard x 2.29m )
Again benefiting from a range of fitted storage cupboards providing ample storage, radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Re fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled Bath, with Shower Mixer Taps over and part shower courtesy screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, complementary tiled splash backs.
The Front property benefits from a laid to lawn Garden which is complimented a Driveway which extends to the side of the property allowing generous off road Parking provision and enabling access to;
Garage 9' 6" max x 18' 5" ( 2.90m max x 5.61m )
With an up and over vehicular door, a double glazed side personnel door with an opaque panel set to the top half and a double glazed window to the rear allowing for natural light, the Garage also has the benefit of light and power connections.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56534935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.