3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWinchelsea Lane, Hastings
- Detached Bungalow
- Presented To A High Standard Throughout
- Off Road Parking For Several Cars
- Substantial Front & Rear Gardens
- Far Reaching Views
Located on the northern outskirts of Hastings this substantial detached bungalow presented to a high standard throughout benefiting from fantastic views to the North and also across to Camber. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Located on the northern outskirts of Hastings this substantial detached bungalow presented to a high standard throughout benefiting from fantastic views to the North and also across to Camber. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, refitted kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Other features include gardens to the front and rear and detached garage with mostly double glazing and gas central heating. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Approached via single glazed door to the front aspect and single glazed windows enjoying the far reaching views. Tiled flooring with further stripped wooden door leading through to
With radiator, stripped and polished floor boards and access hatch to loft space.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 8" ( 4.72m x 4.17m )
With double glazed windows to the front aspect and enjoying far reaching views. Double glazed french doors leading on to the front terrace. Feature fireplace housing open fire with tiled surround and hearth, picture rail, stripped and polished floor boards.
Dining Room 14' 3" max x 14' 6" into bay ( 4.34m max x 4.42m into bay )
With double glazed french doors to the rear aspect leading to the garden, radiator, exposed brick fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.21m )
Refitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel ink and drainer, with a double electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler,inset spotlights, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views and stripped wooden door with glass inset through to
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
With a range of wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects with a stable door providing access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 8" into bay x 13' 10" ( 4.47m into bay x 4.22m )
With a double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, radiator, picture rail, feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth with wooden mantle and inset mirror.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect with far reaching views to Camber, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, radiator, stripped and polished floorboards.
Comprising a panel bath with mixer tap with shower over and glass shower screen, vanity wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail and double glazed window to the front aspect.
The front garden is a particular feature of the property with mainly laid to lawn with mature beech trees and mature shrub borders with far reaching views. A raised paved patio with low level balustrades and off road parking for several cars. Also having a detached garage with up and over door with power.
The rear garden having built in lock store with three patio areas an area of lawn with well stocked mature shrub borders, outside light, garden shed, fence boundaries and gate providing rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56534968.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.